TeleHealth Virtual Visit Requirements
1. TeleHealth virtual appointments are available for new & established patients.
– For new patients, please complete our “New Patient Packet” forms and email it to us before the appointment. These forms can be found on our website under the “Forms” tab.
– For established patients, please complete our screening forms for “Depression”, “Tobacco” and Asthma Control (if applicable).
– For all visit types, please inform us of any insurance, address or key changes.
2. A verbal or written consent is required. Following, for your review, is our TeleHealth Consent Form: TeleHealth Consent Form
3. To schedule the virtual appointment, please call the office or email the office using the MESSAGE PORTAL tab.
4. To initiate a TeleHealth visit, go to our website, click on the TeleHealth Portal tab located in the main menu area then click on the “ENTER WAITING ROOM” area for the provider which whom you have the visit. This will inform the provider to start the virtual visit.
TeleHealth Access Requirements
1. Our TeleHealth visits must be initiate on CHROME or FIREFOX.
2. The ideal devices, (labtop, desktop, or mobile phone) should have camera and audio capabilities.